Do you need to automate processes over time? I know how to do.
- A process can be synchronous or asynchronous, that is to say: respectively put you on hold until the processing ends, or not.
- Dealing with processes that don't put you on hold is a special kind of development (asynchronous).
- In fact, as there is no direct return, you must plan to register the return for later.
- This type of development brings speed for the user, and must be carried out with a master hand.
- I therefore offer you my services to carry out your missions.
Stack and jobs
MentDB in force!
- MentDB Weak has been created for asynchronous processing.
- A stack system (process manager) has been integrated to allow you to guarantee the stability of your mechanisms.
- I can thus trace the execution of your processes from the parent to the child processes.
- Consult and customize the logs of the different processes.
- Trigger your processes every day at 10 a.m. or every 10 minutes ...
- All this developed in record time!